Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I let a friend use my BBQ trailer for 10 years. The friend died this year and his son came and moved the trailer onto his property. I cannot find the registration and the tags on the trailer have weathered so the tags don't clearly display the numbers and DMV can't locate my information without either the registration number or the tag number. Have I lost my trailer to my friend's son?|||If you know where to look, there should be a VIN (vehicle identification number) on an internal part of the trailer that the weather cannot affect. Look at this part and get the VIN. They can use it to look up the tag number and/or registration number.

One of the most interesting cases of this nature was in 1993. Someone rented a truck, put a bomb in it, parked it in a garage under the World Trade Center, and left. After the bomb exploded, the investigators found the VIN number in the wreckage, looked up the registration, went to the rental place, and arrested the bomber when he went to try to get back the deposit on the rental truck.|||He can't register as well, if it is not under his dad name. I would just try to reason with the son and get your trailer back. You can always apply for lost registration.

火车采集器
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment