Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want barbecued chicken wings, but I have never make them before. Yes, I know how to work the grill. However, I don't know how to prepare the wings. I want to use my favorite Kraft barbecue sauce, but I don't know if I need to marinate the wings (they are small party wings) first in something or if I just apply the BBQ sauce when the cook and it will be alright?

Is there anything else I need to do to prep and cook my wings?

Thanks!|||BBQ sauce will burn on the wings because of the sugar so it shouldn't be added till like the last 5- 10 minutes of cooking.
You could season the wings, do like a rub, I have a good recipe, if interested email me and I will post it. Make sure to bring a sauce brush to slather the sauce on|||You don't have to marinate your wings, but since the wings are so small, they do cook and dry out very quickly on the grill. You might like to brine those first by placing them in the refrigerator for about 6 hours covered by a brine solution of a 1/4 cup of salt to 2 quarts of water. This will help them to maintain a bit more moisture and remain Plump and juicy.|||WELL I WOULD MARINATE IN MOJO OR AT YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE THEY HAVE A AISLE WITH DIFFRENT MARINADES FO AT LEAST AN HOUR OR 30 MINUTES BEFORE, THEN PUT ON THE GRILL AND ABOUT 5-10 BEFORE CHICKEN IS TOOKEN OF THE GRILL I WILL BRUSH ON THE KRAFT SAUCE.....


ENJOY|||It never hurts to marinate chicken, but personally when I am grilling I don't usually bother.

I just brush a little oil on them to help prevent sticking, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then apply sauce as they cook.|||Just my opinion... the only way to cook hot wings is to fry them first and then toss them in some Texas Pete wing sauce.

Bill
Barbecue Recipes - http://www.bbq-book.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment