Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When I use my charcoal bbq, which is a 14.5 inch diameter cooking area, I place tin foil all over the bottom and sides, covering the inside of the bbq. I then proceed to place the grills on and the charcoal on top, my concern is, is it safe, will any chemicals come from the tin foil?|||No you're fine. The foil reflects the heat making your BBQ more efficient. And keeps the drippings from making a mess all over the bottom. That's all.|||yea man its safe|||I see by some of the answers that this is a good and efficient idea. I personally have been doing this for years and have not acquired any problems nor have I heard of any negative results to this method.|||Ya its totally safe as long as you give me some of what your cookin up!!! =)-|||no you can roast veggies in foil while grilling and they are great.Give it a try...|||Yeah, it's safe. What's for dinner?|||well...does it smell bad or make your food taste funny...because if it doesnt i doubt that it is any problem|||It is safe, if you can bake in it sure it wont hurt you..

火车采集器
  • professor layton
  • restaurant week nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment