Friday, March 9, 2012

We are going to have a BBQ at a park. What kind of things should we do? Activities? Thanks in advance.|||Eat barbecued stuff?|||Lawn Darts, Horse Shoes, Volleyball, if you have enough people play softball|||Frisbee, touch football, fly kites, volleyball|||Dance|||getting intoxicated is a nice activity|||play ball watch the kids play|||Buy a bean bag toss game. They are soooo much fun. You can have a water balloon toss too.|||Drinking is always fun...just have a good time|||Depends where you can, i suppose a lake house. Swimming, or by a pool.|||Badmitton is fun and easy to assemble. Softball. water balloons... bring music, but play is softly.|||OOOOH BABY!! Love me some BBQ parties!! Well I'd suggest bringing a football, some brewskies, burgers, hotdogs, buns, plates, naps... probably some soda pop for the young guns.... and KAAABOOOOOOM!! NAH mean play boy!

Chyeah... so you should also bring a wifle ball and bat, a frisbee, a jam box (to jam out of course KABOOOOOOM!!) hmm... plenty of other snacks: tatertots (not a usual food for a BBQ but delicious nonetheless) potato salad, cole slaw, bottles of water...

hmm... oh yeah and your brightest outfit and biggest smile

KABOOOOM!!!|||Have a family vs. family games and see what family wins|||german spot light!!!!|||Cremate burgers and get wrecked !!.|||Fisbee golf is a blast|||volleyball
football
soccer
potatoe sack race
frisbee
water balloon toss|||how about a pie eating contest?

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. my Name is lisa, i have be sick of cancer for the pass 2 years and my Husband left me for another woman because of my illness and i have be seeking for help, i was told to provide £8,500 pounds for the operation and i have be saving to make sure the operation is done but i was only able to save £3500 pounds. when i was searching through the internet, i met with 2 different spell casters who took my £ 2,000 pounds and they never helped me. When i went to see my sister in Auckland, New Zealand, a friend who i met at my sister house directed me to Dr. UKO who has help him cast a spell and i never believe in spell. I contacted the man with the email and requested for a healing and return my Husband back spell and he told me i will be heal in 19 days after the spell have be cast on me so that was how it all started with my wife who left me for another man then after 5 days, i started seeing changes in my body, i was very surprise that on the 14th days my cancer was ill. On the 17th day my Husband was back with more apology and we are presently united. I want every one out there to help me thank Dr. UKO for the life he has restored. Who ever need help should contact him through ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or call him on +2348036541867 or +2348115200304

    ReplyDelete