Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want to make some slammin' BBQ for my husband and his friends this summer. Please share with me your great recipes for BBQ sauce, seasonings according to meat type, or grill tips. Thanks. :)|||the one thing I do is when making ribs...I cook them in the slow cooker first. I start them at about 11am and they are usually ready by about 4. I take them out, and spread them with a krafts bbq sauce, and then I wrap them in tin foil, and let them sit overnight. the next day we take them out for dinner and put them on a grill on low heat for about 30minutes (till they are heated through) they fall off the bone.|||Here is a tip Charcoal rules over gas. Slow and smoky.|||watch the food network this week! or look it up, because Bobby Flay is hosting grill week in the evenings all week! AND i would look up Alton Brown he was doing a bbq special last night.....all the way down to how to cut meat and the marbalization and the direction to cut against....etc...you get the point....good luck!
o and from what i have seen a lot of people like dry rubs......but there are people that like a sauce to....for marination and cooking.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment