Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm doing some fantastic Angus burgers on my charcoal BBQ today.

What's something quick and easy to serve beforehand?|||Deviled eggs or crackers with spreads (peanut butter, cheese, or any kind of spread) ....|||Hey, I normally serve veggie sticks eg: onion, green pepper, cougettes, mushrooms, and drizzle olive oil and bake in the oven or place on the braai. Then serve.
Or I take mini peppers and cut them in half and stuff them with
mince and garlic and sprinkle feta on top and place in the oven.
Everyone always finished the dishes so I guess they enjoy it. Good Luck|||You can serve mini hotdogs, chips and dip, fruit salad.|||cucumbers marinated in chopped jalepenos, lime juice and salt|||deviled eggs|||grilllied shrimp peas salad jello|||you should def put out some kabana cheese and biscuits that is really nice or maybe nachos or cold meat and salad

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment