Saturday, March 3, 2012

Whats a good recipes to cook Mackerel or fish on a bbq grill?|||We BarBq salmon frequently
Take a whole fish (if you can afford it)
Place slices of lemon, onion, some salt and pepper
and some fresh dill in the center of the fish.
Wrap in aluminum foil and place on grill
check after 10-15 minutes
cooking time depends on the thickness
of the fish|||Tastes great. Use juice of a lemon if you're leary of a "fishy" taste.

It will probably taste like charcoal if it falls through the grill. I use a wire fish holder or aluminum foil to prevent this mishap.|||Hello LyL, this is Ammo.
I do mac and salmon all the time (just about) Its really fun when you get into it. What I have been working with latly is the norwegen Mac. I get it flash frozen. Thats how its done at sea.After cleaning them I slice them down so they will lay out flat on the grill. I then take 3 ingerdients to make them taste really good. What I have discovered is ginger powder, grandulated garlic and Celtic salt. The last ingerdient is very important. Celtic Salt. You must use this because it is true saltand not the poisionous trash that is in everything out here today. Celtic salt has all the minerals in it your body needs. You can get it at health food stores but don't be decieved into buying sea salt because thats messed with too. The Celtic is the way to go.
Anyway I get a small bowl and mix 1 cup of salt, 1 table spoon of the Ginger and 1.5 tablespoons granulated garlic. I put the mixture on the inside meat of the fish. Never too much though. When I run my grill heat I usually keep it at medium. I will then put my fish on the grill wight away skin side down first. Allowing at least 8 mn on that side. I check it and look at the meaty side to see how its doing. i will turn them over and then let it cook on the inside and the seasonings go into the fish. I rotate them close to a 5 mn. interval because the fish is an oily one and the flame comes up from time to time. I keep a spray bottle on hand. It should take about 15 mn between batches. For my family, I usually go through a case a weekend which is about 20 or so fish. Ill tell you this, when you get it down to a science its good eats.
Hope this helps, Regards, Ammoconfidential|||if you are bbq'ing fish use a fattier fish like salmon or mackeral, dont use a lean fish like halibut or trout unless you have it in a pouch of some sort putting it directly on the bbbq it will just make a mess. Fresh herbs, oil, and citrus marinade. Capers also work very well, a nice crust is also quite tasty.|||mackeral has the worst smell of any fish when you cook it so grilling OUTDOORS is probably the best choice|||Super, just do it.|||fantastic!!! especially oily fishes... no fishy smell and plattable. Grilled & not oily, my favourite way to cook fish.Try Japanese Saba Shio.|||any fish on a bbq grill tastes wonderful and it is personal choice what seasonings you use. try www.bbqfish|||Unfortunately, it still tastes like fish.|||it tastes great! straight on the bbq & baste with butter or olive oil, turn as necessary depending on size. alternatevely, wrap in foil % turn once baste in its own juice.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment