Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I loooove Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce so much that I'm about to start dipping my finger in it! I don't have any meat to make right now, and I've already eaten it with rice cakes, tortilla chips, and lunchmeat turkey. I have no meat in the house and don't feel like going to the store right now, so can you think of anything else that would taste good with BBQ sauce?|||If it is not too spicy then dip your boy friend's sausage in it and savor it.|||Baked potato might be pretty good. I have taken leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and chopped it up and cooked it in a mixture of barbeque sauce and a little water (to soften it up a bit) and made some de-licious sandwiches. Who wants to eat the same old turkey till it's gone? Barbecue makes turkey special.|||saute a tiny amount of onion and green pepper, then toss in two eggs (whisked up first) and sort of scramble them together..
then when serving, either as is, or on a bun or bread.. pour some BBQ sauce over them..

do you have a can of pinto or kidney beans and some hotdogs or sausage.. make some homemade beanie weanies..|||I'm a huge fan of their BBQ sauce too. Oddly enough your question has me thinking maybe pasta would be good w/ it. Maybe some elbow macaroni w/ Parmesan cheese. I would add some sauteed veggies too.

Let me know how it comes out if you try it|||lol, have you tried it with a guy? I would lick it off of your fingers, too.

Get some baloney, and make hot baloney sandwiches with it.

Regards,
Dan|||I love Sweet Baby Ray's. I wrap green beans with bacon and bake them for 40 minutes or so then slather them with Sweet Baby Ray's then bake another 5 or 10 minutes or so. 2D|||One of the top BBQ places in the country sells BBQ spaghetti of course it has meat in it but why not? it would probably even be good on ramen.|||plain potatoe chips, french fries, and grilled cheese with a splash of it inside while its cooking|||Sweet Baby Ray's is so good!! :D Try french fries, potato chips, crackers, cheese (esp. mozzarella sticks).|||carrots and celery|||rice or pasta|||wow|||french fries?

火车采集器
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • tallahassee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment