Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a small, 5lb., chicken I want to cook in my BBQ-Pit and I lost my cookbook that came with it. Can you help me get a cookbook and how do I cook my chicken?|||If youre using charcal you have to spread arong the pit, nothing in the center of it because it should be around the chicken. The best way is to have the chicken "standing up" in the center and avoid opening the pit. It should take you about two hours to cook your chicken and it would be ok to take a quick peek each hour. When you season..dont sprinkle, make a mixture of salt pepper, garlic( mashed or powder), oil and just a tad of vinegar (balsamic is great). Rub it on the chicken making sure you go under the skin. Yuo can use any excess to baste it every hour.|||I think I found it. I hope this helps.
http://www.crockpot.com/oldmanuals/legac鈥?/a>|||There is some slow cooker information on this site that may help you find what you want.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment