Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a built-in FireMagic Regal II bbq. The thing is rather large and it's all stainless steel. To clean the hood, I typically use furniture spray (it's oil based and actually works well). The front of the hood doesn't get too many stains.

However, the front plate (w/controls) has black grease drips. I can easily remove the front plate if necessary. The furnuture polish doesn't work well on that for removing stains, etc.

I need suggestions for making that front plate super shiny w/out using an abrasive. I live in Southern Californial. Thanks.|||EASY OFF OVEN CLEANER|||i would suggest any stainless steel cleaner that can be found at your local wal mart or target store.

if you have alot of grease on the stainless i would recommend metal wax which is used usually in a commercial setting. metal wax works great on grease and has a pleasant aroma to it unlike other common stainless cleaners.|||Try Simple Green to clean up the grease. It works wonders. Then just shine as usual. The previous poster's suggestion of Easy Off Oven Cleaner would work well too, but try not to get it on any plastic.

Good Luck!|||I use vinegar to clean mine. Just make sure you rinse well. Non toxic (nice around cooking areas) and easy on you and the environment, and you probably have it in your cupboard right now...|||Any appliance parts distributor will have stainless steel cleaner. The spray stuff with mineral oil works the best. I have even removed fence stain from my stainless steel grill with it. Here is a link if you can't find it locally:

http://www.apwagner.com/scripts/realtime.live/InvLookup/PFdisp-part.p?prod=5304433275|||I actually am a manager at Wal-Mart and I know my Wal-Mart in the Garden center carries BBQ cleaning supplies for stainless as well. It actually works wonders. I would check with them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment