Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to make sure I get him the best rub and BBQ sauce that I can find. I have never been to these places but have been to corky's and a few others. What would people recommend for the best dry rub and BBQ sauce out there? He doesn't like overly sweet and prefers a little heat...but not a ton. I usually use Sweet Baby Rays if I am in a pinch.|||I like Stubb's for both dry rubs and BBQ sauce. You can purchase at some grocery stores or online at the following link.

http://www.stubbsbbq.com/|||I personally like Open Pit.|||I like to use Famous Dave BBQ sauce and seasonings.
He has a few Different BBQ sauce ranging from sweet to hot.|||You really won't find any good BBQ places outside of TEXAS. As far as gift pack, what can come close is Stubb's. but better if you make your own. Budweiser has some good ones, also try the tobasco website.|||the best spice rubs I have ever tried come from : thespicehouse.com They are out of Chicago and they make a wide variety of ethnic culture rubs. All are good but the hands down best is the "Back of the Yards" butchers rub. This makes the best ribs in the world. For BBQ sauces I also like Stubbs.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment