Friday, February 24, 2012

I am looking for ideas of what to cook for supper on the BBQ grill. It is just dinner for 2. I have a 2 or 3 hours so I would have time to smoke something for a couple hours if necessary.

Anybody got any good ideas?

Suggestions for side dishes would also be appreciated.|||You can make some ribs and smoke it with some logs on the bottom of the grill, steak, BBQ grilled chicken, and for sides I'd make some corn on the grill with some butter or you can make some potato salad. This will take under an hour if you make like potato salad while smoking the ribs.If the person your eating with don't like BBQ u can also mix some garlic and lemon with some spices on the chicken and this would taste very good. Good Luck (:

Remember to give me some too! :D|||We like salmon filets - with grilled zucchini or bell pepper halves and some sort of rice. Or, I'll make steamed broccoli and parslied red potatoes with it.....

Actually, we're BBQing ribs tonight:) I guess I'll do pinto beans with jalapenos and a green salad - and have some sliced strawberries too|||everybody love hamburger and hot dogs and both are easy to make
corn or a light salad is always good|||ribs and steak

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment