Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm going to visit my brother, his wife and three young children this weekend. I'd like to take them out to eat, not a 5-star place but a comfortable family place. Hopefully a place unique to Oklahoma City because my wife likes to try new places. I like BBQ but if anyone knows a nice family-style place unique to Oklahoma, please tell me even if it's not BBQ. Thanks.|||I am from Oklahoma and these are the 2 BEST places for BBQ in the city. The top one is a chain from Texas, I think there are only like 10 of them.

The second one is INCREDIBLE and is definitely a family style restaurant. This one is exclusive to OK City. Both are extremely reasonable, what I mean by that is you can feed 2 for under 30 bucks. If you have kids or are a Mac and Cheese fan you gotta try the homemade mac and cheese from Banta's To die for....................

Enjoy OKCity. While you are there you should stop by the downtown area and ride the gondola and see the memorial with all those chairs lit up at night. It is an AMAZING place.



County Line BBQ
1226 Northeast 63rd St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
(405)478-4955
________________________
Banta's Ribs & Stuff
1120 N Meridian Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
(405) 946-3023

火车采集器
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • california
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment