Friday, February 24, 2012

I just made a huge crockpot full of bbq sauce with chicken. I followed a new recipe I found and added several hot peppers (jalepeno and hot chilis), since I do like spicy food, but this turned out way to hot (spicy, not temperature) for us to eat-- and we have plenty of leftovers? Does anyone have suggestions on what I can add to it to make it more eat-able?|||I have heard adding vinegar (not too much) helps. Alternatively, try removing the bbq sauce off the chicken and replacing with bbq sauce sans spices.|||Cut the heat with white vinegar. Try a little at a time so you don't ruin your marinade.|||Add Honey!! But do not feed it to a child under the age of 1 yr old. Good Luck.|||add more of whatever your base ingredient is,tomatoes,ketchup and such.Don't add vinegar,that will just enhance the heat level.You could also add some honey or brown sugar

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment