Friday, February 24, 2012

I bought a small bbq (my first in my life) and I have no idea how to connect it to the gas tank. I bought a one pound propane gas tank. I know it has to be connected to the regulator/control valve (according to the manual that came with the bbq) but I'm not sure how to do it and I don't want to get hurt. Am I supposed to open the cover of the gas tank and 'screw' the valve instead of the cover? Please help!!!|||Yes. When you remove the plastic cap from the propane tank, you'll see threads on it. Look for a fitting on the BBQ that will accept the tank. Just insert the tank into the fitting and screw it hand tight.

***** added info *****

Did you get it, yet? There should be a tube on the BBQ with a fitting at the end. It is underneath (usually, depends on the brand of the grill), and allows you to connect the tank at a safe distance from the heat.

火车采集器
  • jet ski
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment