Friday, February 24, 2012

I bought two family packs of boneless country ribs for a family get together tonight. I put them in my roaster at about 325潞 half an hour ago... and the family will be coming over in about 4 hours. Should I leave it at that temp or should it be higher/lower?

Also, I put a few cups of water at the bottom of the roaster... I hope this was the correct thing to do... ?

any advice would be appreciated as this is my first time cooking boneless bbq ribs!|||You are doing is right. I would cover it with foil though until around 3 p.m. and then take it off for the remaining hour. (if you don't have any, don't worry about it, no biggie)|||Yeah turn your oven down to 200-225 and leave them in there until your guests arrive.Since you have already put some water in the roaster go head and add some flavor to it . BBQ sauce. Ketsup liquid smoke Worcestershire, garlic,onion ect.all of these will help flavor the meat.Did you s +p you meat first? If not do it now.|||YES THE WATER WAS CORRECT THAT WILL MAKE THEM GOOD AND TENDER BUT YOU SHOULD PUT THEM ON 350 AND JUST CHECK AND FLIP THEM ABOUT EVERY 15MINS. IT SHOULDN'T TAKE MORE THAN AN HOUR...THEN APPLY YOUR BBQ SAUCE AND U WILL HAVE THE BEST!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment