Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I don't want to make a dessert...I want something like a salad or a side that I can make Friday night, and I will be able to serve it Saturday night. We are going to my Uncle's house in the mountains and camping out in his yard, so I will have to keep in in my cooler until the bbq (I'm counting on his fridge being full of food)

Thanks!|||potato and pasta salads taste better when they have had time to sit.|||Special recipe green beans! Canned beans drained and redressed in Italian salad dressing. Two ingredients makes as much or little as you need and storing it over night will enhance the flavor.

When I moved I entrusted this recipe with the Church Secretary because everyone was sad I would no longer be making it for socials. She laughed until she cried at what my secret really was.|||Waldorf salad.
BBQ beans
Baked beans
Fruit salad -watermelon, canalope, honeydew, grapes, etc.

Too bad you don't want a dessert, as I have a great cake that is very portable and unusual and well-liked.

:))
Dan|||Potato salad.|||Macaroni Tuna Salad it's the best and served cold good luck lemmi and enjoy|||Pizza! Nothing beats Cold Pizza!|||Potater Salad!

Cole Slaw|||Potato Salad
Coleslaw
fruit salad

I second the notion to bring lots of cold beer|||Veggie platter|||Broccoli salad is a huge hit when I make it...and is better made ahead of time.|||Beer.

My favorite BBQ side dish

(The colder the better)|||Just go in your back yard and get some potatos, I heard yall eat em raw

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment