Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It starts around noon. I don't want anything heavy because I don't want people and kids to fill up before the main course, which is fresh caught BBQ'd albacore. The sides dishes being served with the fish are white fish (not shrimp) ceviche, Sweet & Sour Zuchini dish, & Asian Cucumber Salad.|||Yeah you should girl.|||what about watermelon spritzers.

1 round seedless water melon, rind removed and cut in chunks
1 can frozen lime concentrate
1 1 liter of 7up or tonic water
some crushed ice
put melon chunks and lime concentrate in a blender and blend till pureed
put in a small glass and fill half way or so the pour soda in to taste

yummy and summerish

I do have to add that it sounds like a great meal but you should think about maybe adding something kid friendly like cheese pizza bagel bites or totinos cheese pizza snacks because kids ae so picky and may not eat what you have whether you provide kid friendly or not. I am just suggesting because I don't want your feelings to be hurt if they won't eat what you are making. I have four kids and lots of nieces and nephews and trust me they probably won't try it. Maybe they will though, you could always see.

By the way another good thing to have may be sugar cookies with buttery frosting.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment