Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am trying to find out a substitute for BBQ sauce that I can use on my chicken that I am baking, any ideas or product names?|||There isn't anything in BBQ to make it NOT heart-healthy! I have 2 different bottles right here:
Kraft Mesquite Smoke: per 2TB serving: 40 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 9 g. carbs, 7 g. sugar

Jack Daniels BBQ sauce: per 2TB serving: 50 calories; 0 fat; 12 g. carbs; 8 g sugar ... and

A-1 Texas Mesquite: 1 TB serving: 15 calories, 0 fat; 0 cholesterol, 4 g. carb, 4 g sugar

So...NO fats and NO cholesterol in any of them|||use Italian salad dressing|||Honey.|||liquid smoke in the bbq isle|||Your not going to find any sauce out there healthier then BBQ stop looking now.

That鈥檚 why I BBQ just about everything very low in fat and it taste great. Try using Sweet Baby Ray鈥檚

Good luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment