Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i would love to know how they do it? I do a lot of bbq at home, but my pork never turns out anything close to it...|||The asian supermarkets sell the product you are after in packets like the ones we find in our supermarkets that have powdered condiments like beef stroganoff etc.
you coat the pork with it overnight and cook next day leave to go cold then slice. yummy|||It's what they use on it.|||All that red you see is food coloring which isn't the best for you. If you have a recipe that tastes like the Asian BBQ pork - stick with that. I have one of those and I don't use food coloring in mine but everyone scarfs it down just the same. I make my own Hot Chinese Mustard to go with it and toast the sesame seeds myself. Good stuff.|||It's just red food coloring.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment