Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I wanted to make ribs this week, I wanted to try making them with Mild sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings. Would that effect how the wings turn out? I'm not a huge fan of BBQ sauce so I wanted to try something different that I know I like, I'm just not sure if it would turn out.|||Many times you "mop" pork with a sauce during cooking if you are doing the low-and-slow technique.

As long as you cook the ribs not over the flame/fire, try brushing the ribs several times with the wing sauce. Since it probably does not have lots of sugar it should not burn. Save some to smear on at the end.|||ribs with hot wing sauce? im just not sure it would go well.

Well, hot sauce is runny, and bbq sauce is thicker and sticks. so i feel like your ribs would have less flavor.

Maybe you could try making a spicy-sweet barbeque sauce. What is it that you dont like about BBQ? the smokeiness? then make a non-smokey bbq sauce. Make a tangy one, or a citrus one.|||you could also try a dry rub.|||Sure... if you use a different sauce on your ribs, they will turn out different. That is assuming you cook your sauce on the ribs. Another option is to just cook dry ribs with a rub only and then serve your sauce(s) on the side.

Bill
Barbecue Recipes - http://www.bbq-book.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment