Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm looking to have a Fourth of July party this summer 2010, and I wanted to have it at the beach.
Are there any beaches in Santa Monica or Malibu that allows BBQ and fireworks?
If not, I'm just thinking of having the gathering at my place.

Any answers welcome! Thanks!|||NO beaches allow you to shoot off your own fireworks. That law is enforced.

Huntington Beach has fire pits and a fireworks show by the pier. But people get there at 4 and 5 in the freakin' morning to get a fire pit. They're all gone by 6:00 AM.

Listen, you want to have the best 4th of July beach party ever? You're going to have to drive awhile. Pismo Beach is the BEST place to have a party. I've seen people out there with portable BBQ's (not sure if they are legal), and fireworks like you wouldn't believe. They must get them from Mexico or Nevada, because people are shooting off roman candles, and have all kinds of flying fireworks. Best time I've ever had. But you better get out on the beach by 10 AM if you want a good spot.

Other than that, just hang out at your place.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment