Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mine would have to be a combination on Bacon Wrapped Grilled Shrimp.

I like to Wrap fresh or frozen shrimp with Bacon, smear on BBQ sauce (and add other secret ingredients); grill them up- cut up slices of lime and serve. Everyone I have ever served them to has made them dissapear in a matter of minutes!|||I like to grill all the "normal" stuff such as steak, chicken, pork chops, hamburgers, etc. But I especially like to buy a slab of baby back ribs. I wash and peel the inside lining off...it's a kind of thick film on one side. It's sometimes a little hard to get off. Start at one end and continue peeling it all way across. I wash the whole slab with water, drain and then coat both sides with seasoned salt. I use McCormick's or Lowry's. They seem a little more potent than some others. I use a gas grill to cook mine, just because I don't have a charcoal grill anymore, but charcoal would give it a better flavor for sure. To compensate I use hickory wood chips, soaked in water and put in a small smoker box. It's small metal and has holes in top to let the smoke out. I put it under the grates so it will get hot. I also use indirect heat. By that I mean I don't grill the ribs...I slow cook them on one end of the grill. Mine has 4 burners, so I can light the burner on one end and put the ribs on the other end with those burners not on. I put the thicker end toward the lit burner so it will get done a little more evenly and not burn up the thinner end. It will take about 3 hours to do them right. I put them on and check them after about an hour and a half. Sometimes I'll turn them then, sometimes I'll come back at 2 hours and turn them; depends on if it looks like it's ready, also depends on how big and thick the ribs are. Once they're turned, watch them more closely, checking about every half hour. During the last 30 minutes of cooking, slather both sides with copious amount of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory bbq sauce on each side. (I won't use any other now that I've discovered the best) Everybody loves them. In fact, I was busy last time and didn't get any-they ate them all before I got back in the house!

Also, if you did use the charcoal grill, the same indirect heat effect can be achieved by lighting the coals and when they're ready banking them up in a pile on one side and putting the ribs on the other side, as far away as possible from the heat.|||I love the smoked sausages that come in a back pack.. well cut them up you know long enough to not fall through the bars, i like to use BBQ sauce and mix with Valentina gives a good taste, also you can add some lime and mix.. good tangy flavor...|||grilled tilapia:

1 tablespoon of old bay seasoning
1 cup italian dressing
8 tilapia fillets

marinade the fish fillets in the dressing and seasoning for 30 minutes.
grill for 15 minutes on your grill.|||Visit www.bbqu.net

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment