Friday, February 24, 2012

I have been making my own BBQ sauce for years and many people have told me I should sell it because it tastes so good. I don't know much about how to go about doing this. I have the recipe down and it is very quick and easy to make. Anyone have any experience with something like this or know how I should get started?|||To get it patented, you can either hire a patent attorney or file tha patent application yourself at the patent office. The advantage of using a patent attorney is that they are familiar with the process and can help you draft your patent so that it's difficult for others to use your recipe/invention without paying you.

There's an explanation of the patent process, and how patents protect your rights, at http://www.patentengineers.com|||You can't patent a recipe. |||go on dragons den the the reggae reggae sauce guy
u cud try ritin 2 companies n shops n c if they will sell them

火车采集器
  • english to arabic
  • hurricane harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment