Friday, February 24, 2012

When grilling chicken, I know you have to wait some time before putting the BBQ sauce on, how long is it?|||If you are grilling over high heat, then just the last 5-10 minutes because it will burn on the high heat. If you are barbecuing low and slow with indirect heat, then you can apply the sauce up to 1 hour before finish time.

Bill
BBQ - http://www.bbq-book.com|||i usually marinate the chicken in bbq sauce an hour or so before I grill it and then just grill it like that - I don't put any more on. I've been doing it like that for years and it always comes out great!|||Wait until you have about 10 mins of cooking time left to apply the BBQ sauce. If you put it on earlier, it tends to burn and will give the chicken a burnt taste.|||well I don't care if i burn my fingers off. but just like 30 seconds|||i just bake it all together and it turn out real good|||I wait till it is almsot done and put it on....comes out good !

火车采集器
  • pearson prentice hall
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment