Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hi, I don't drink alcohol, but I want to serve alcohol at my BBQ, for my friends. I don't want to bother with mixed drinks, so I'm looking for drinks besides beer that I can just put in the cooler and not bother with it again. I'm interested in ideas that are popular, not someone's unique tastes. I want to spend on drinks most people will like. Most of the guests are in their 30s and 40s. Thanks.|||Just buy beer and wine coolers. That should satisfy pretty much all men and women in the 30 - 40 year range.|||If its a BBQ people are gonna want a nice cold beer to go w/ that type of food. I recommend Busweiser or Corona. A few bottles of red wine would be good in addition to the beer, and also Mikes Hard Lemonade!!! Its delicious and light, perfect for BBQs.|||Besides beer and wine, J盲germeister and Tequila shots (with salt and lemon slices of course!) never let you down.|||I agree. Beer and wine coolers, everyone will be content. If they want anything else, they can satisfy they're own needs and go to the LQ|||You could pre-mix margaritas and let your guests pour it over ice. Beer and wine coolers also go well with a BBQ.|||butyl, isoprpyl, methyl, etc.....|||Sweet Tea Vodka and lemonade
Margaritas|||There are smirnoff drinks, mikes hard drinks, wine coolers, you could do wine, get a keg, margaritas, long island iced tea (can make by the pitcher) or when I have a get together I make jungle juice. I take a half gallon of rum, mixed with 3 cartons of a fruit juice (whatever you like), and chop up different fruit in it. It tastes great and its something you can just sip on. I put it in a big pot, and everyone can just serve themselves.|||Of course cold beer - a small assortment of light and regular beer and maybe an import if you want to go there. I think the more popular beers would be Budweiser, MGD, Bud Light and Coors Light. Corona, Blue Moon and Heineken. Serve these COLD and you'll be fine. If you want have sliced lime for the Corona and orange for the Blue Moon

There are other bottled drinks you can buy that people really do enjoy. Mike's Hard Lemonade, Jack Daniels Down Home Punch, Bacardi Silver Raz... Lots and lots of options!!! :-)

If you get daring and decide to do a mixed drink:

Margaritas are FANTASTIC for warm weather BBQ's. Just mix a big batch up in advance and put it in the fridge. It's a no hassle mixed drink in all honesty. You could serve it in a beverage dispenser so there is little mess and really no hassle. I bought a super cute one on sale online at homewetbar.com I'll include the link below.

Sangria is another great drink - 2 bottles chilled dry red wine, like Rioja
1 cup brandy
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 oranges, cut into thin rounds
2 lemons, cut into thin rounds
3 limes, cut into thin rounds
2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
2 cups cold club soda

In a large pot or bowl, combine the wine, brandy, orange juice, and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the orange, lemon, and lime slices, the apples and refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour. Remove from the refrigerator and add the soda. Serve in glasses over ice.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment