Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I would like to to start a weekend bbq business. How can I accomplish this? Should I start off with a mobile business? I teach school, I have flirted with the idea of selling plates at my school once a month.Should I get a loan to do so? What can I do to be sure that this business is successful? Good advice needed!|||I met this kid who started his barbecue business at age 19. He worked hard and I am not sure if he making a go of it. He has a lot of family working his place. ONE PROBLEM: he is located outside the "BBQ Belt." Personally, I just don't feel BBQ will work out of the Southeast starting in N.C. and running deep into the south land. K.C. and the mid-west that is part of cattle country all the way down into Texas. I live in a state that is not friendly to small business but more important it is an almost (95 percent ) English Irish population which is a border state with an old population. The only "foreign food restaurants" that seem to fit the tastes of the population are pizza, some Mexican via Taco Bell, and a few Chinese places with food that has all of the spices removed. You need to be near one of the hubs Lexington, N/C, Memphis, K.C. or some of the Texas cities and towns. I am sure it will not float in the northeast. But, I may be wrong.|||First find a pig.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment