Friday, February 3, 2012

I am looking for either a recipe or somewhere I can buy online. I was in Spartanburg, SC this past summer and I loved the sauce at Carolina BBQ. What kind of sauce is that and where can I find some? It wasn't sweet, definitely vinegar. I have tried Sticky fingers but that was too sweet.|||You can buy a good carolina bbq sauce at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&鈥?/a>
Good luck!|||One of the best sauces is from a restaurant called Melvin's. You can buy their sauce there or at a Piggly Wiggly. I don't know how far out of Charleston you can get them at the Pig but you can in Charleston. Their mustard sauce is what they use on their bbq sandwiches but they sell three flavors. It's the bomb. Seriously.|||okay-I live in Jacksonville, FL, and we have a place called Mojo's BBQ, and they have the best vinegar based carolina sauce. maybe try to look them up, maybe they can ship.|||Take a small container of yellow mustard and add about a quarter stick of butter to it. Heat it slowly in a saucepan. Add to it 5 tablespoons of white vinegar, some salt and pepper. Slowly(when this mixture is warm and smooth)add brown sugar to it until the sweetness suits you. You can adjust the vinegar and butter when you make it a second time.|||If you want it, call Carolina Barbeque. I bet they ship if it is as good as you say.

火车采集器
  • pdd nos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment