Thursday, February 9, 2012

I came up with a BBQ recipe this weekend and made it for the first time and all of my friends are going crazy over it. They are telling me that I have to mass produce it and sell it. How do I do that?|||Write a business plan
Look up resources of how to market products through you library, the Small Business Association and use the Internet to research.
Start planning how you will be manufacturing this? Will you be able to meet the FDA standards in your kitchen? Is this a product that you may want to sell over the Internet? How can you guarantee safety and health standards against contamination?
There are many cities that have retired business people in associations that give advice and help others start businesses.

Give me the recipe. Just kidding. Good luck!

火车采集器
  • sample sales
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment