Friday, February 17, 2012

I got a rotisserie chicken cooker. Do I brush on the dr pepper bbq glaze at the last 10 minutes or so of the cooking cycle? How do I make the dr pepper glaze bbq sauce?|||I suppose you could boil off the excess water from the dr. pepper leaving behind the syrup.

I would cook it bare first, then towards the end, apply the glaze every 15 minutes or so 3-4 times.

I saw a cooking show where she pretty much kept reapplying and reapplying|||the usual bbq recipe but you add dr.pepper (brown sugar/ketchup/shoyu/garlic/ginger/smoke liquid if desired) You can brush it on while grilling or later if you prefer|||Here you go, hope this will help, and it sound good..=)
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/dr_pepp鈥?/a>|||I would do it towards the last 10 minutes of cooking. You could put a pan under the bird and pick up the cooked juices.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment