Friday, February 3, 2012

I used frozen chicken for my Slow cooker BBQ Chicken. I am wondering how long I need to cook it for. I put it on high because I started it late and need it to cook quickly.|||It will take what feels like forever, and more than likely you will be serving a late dinner.(if you do, oh well. It doesn't actually hurt anybody) Especially if you used frozen chicken. The best thing to do is make your chicken on the stove. That way you can control how fast the chicken cooks and you don't have to do anything different from what you'd do with the slow cooker. Slowcooker's are for all day simmering, and that's exactly what it would do, even on high.|||Was the chicken frozen when you put it in the cooker? On high, it takes 5 to 6 hours. But if it's frozen, it'll take longer|||mmmmmm... i dont know but bbq chicken sounds good right now!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment