Thursday, February 9, 2012

I want to purchase a BBQ grill for the purpose of entertaining this summer. What would you recommend.|||If you want an inexpensive charcoal grill, check out "Smokey Joe" made by Weber. It's quite sturdy for a small grill and very portable too. Go to any large mass retailer like Walmart or Target. I bought mine at a local ACE Hardware Store for about $30...

Now, if you want something cheaper, check craigslist.org...|||get a piece of chicken wire and place between a couple of bricks and lite fire underneath using twigs and paper|||The dome type. None propane or gas. Just use charcoal and a little bit of lighter fluid.|||Buy a Weber grill. I bought mine 10 years ago and I'm still very happy with it. I grill all the time even in the winter. Just providing a little cleaning is all I do, it's left outside and it still works great.|||I have a Char Broil, $140.00, had 2yrs. Works fine, I live in Florida, so use it alot.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment