Thursday, February 9, 2012

I will be cooking for about 30 people at a BBQ in early May. I was told that I should Boil the chicken before BBQ'ing it to take off time that it would need to be on the grill for concern of lack of time. Of course I will boil it in seasoned water to add to the flavor, but I have questions about proceedure.

Do I boil it until it is cooked?

Should I marinate it before or after it is boiled?

WIll the boiling take away from the "grilled chicken" flavoring if I still baste it on the grill?

Anyone have any suggestions about this?

Thanks a ton!
- doc|||Boil it until it is done. Else everyone who eats it will have food poisoning.

I marinate mine the day before it is boiled.

Boiling does not take away the grilled flavor of my mine.|||here in puerto rico you do this--
1 chicken-half cup of wine,half water,half olive oil,add oregano,pepper,garlik,(do not use paprika)and your reg.seasoned. then put the chicken in a pot and fill it whith water and the nex day bbq it. if you boil the meat will loose it flavor even if you add seasoning to you water.|||Fully cook your chicken. I place my boiled chicken in bbq sauce and let it soak it up. Then place it on the grill and baste as needed. Works great and taste soooo good. Good luck to you and your guest in May.|||Oh my goodness dont boil the chicken, you will lose the flavor and it will dry out when you grill it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment