Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I would like to know if anyone knows what kind of pan you can buy that would make the BBQ lines on a steak the same way is does when you BBQ steaks on an outside grill. I love to cook in cast iron...stove to oven method. I would really love to find a pan that makes it look like it just came fresh off the BBQ.|||Like the first poster said, you'd need a pan with grooves in it, commonly called a grill pan.

For example:
http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Logic-L8SGP3鈥?/a>|||Steph, I have one, had it for years, it's a cast iron pan with the grill grooves, I picked it up at a kitchen supply store, a lot of big malls have these types of stores. The other place is a chef and restaurant supply, should be one close to you, look in the yellow pages.|||buy a pan with grooves in it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment