Friday, February 3, 2012

I´m making ribs for my husband tonight, and hate store bought BBQ sauce-can I have your receipe?

Thank you!|||If you are short on time for the future, try KC Masterpiece, the Orginal Recipe. It is great, and you can even change it up by adding to it if you wish.|||BBQ Sauce

2 Tab brown sugar
1 tsp salt
½ tsp dry mustard
1 cup ketchup
¾ c water
2 TAB vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
Generous dab of honey (1 TAB)

Combine in saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Makes 2 cups, enough for 4 lbs of ribs
Also excellent on pork chops.|||sure, now this is something that you won't too sit for at least a week in the frig of course .. First you need a quart size jar or container, then look in your frig and see if you have a jar of pickles , pour juice off into Q-jar red pepper you decide 1/2 cup of brown sugar .1 cup of ketchup that's all I do an it is great . now you will have to play around with it too get it to your taste, this is for a half Q- size jar good luck.|||I have the greatest recipe for homemade barbeque sauce. Your husband will love it.

Mix equal parts ketchup and jelly or jam with a fork (any kind will do).
Add Worchestisire, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder or onions minced.

Mmmm Good|||hoisin sauce, ketsup, brown sugar and soy sauce|||Sure you can. Measuring isn't my forté... for some things I just know how much to use. But I'll give approximate. You can adjust for amount needed.

● ketchup (main ingredient)
● worcesteshire sauce (about 2 tblsp)
● brown sugar (3 heaping tblsp)
● dry mustard (1 tsp)
● orange juice (1/4 cup)
● garlic powder (2 tsp) - or 2 lg. cloves fresh, crushed garlic
● salt & pepper

Put in a saucepan. Stir well and heat on low heat to melt sugar and enrich the flavor. Simple but a great taste.

(I've found grape jelly (not jam) work very well in this sauce as well... about 1/4 cup or a little more)|||Sorry, nope - you can't have mine, but I've found a ton of ideas online. Just google "barbeque sauce recipe" and have a look.

Good Luck!
Now my mouth's gonna be watering all day

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment