Friday, February 17, 2012

My old BBQ is dead and gone but I still have the rocks that were in it when I bought it used. I believe they are lava. Can I just put them out in the woods and they will decompose or should they go in the garbage? The new BBQ doesn't use rocks.|||You can put them in your garden or potted plants as decorative covers or accents. Rocks don't "decompose."
They're fine out in the woods, too.|||I would just throw them in the garbage; chances are they have all kinds of old food and grease baked into them from your old grill. Can you imagine the attraction of bugs and animals to them if you were to just throw them out in the woods...better to just throw them away in my opinion.|||You can throw them away or I usually dig them into my garden as ours need to be changed every 6 months or so.|||Don't throw them in the garbage, they'll never decompose, and they won't burn either. Dig a hole and bury them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment