Thursday, February 9, 2012

How can I make bbq ribs without using bbq sauce. I don't like using bbq sauce(the ready made ones). Is there any other way? I heard tomato sauce and some soy sauce can pass as bbq sauce, is this right?|||Sure you can, just rub your ribs with your favorite seasonings or rub blend, cover them with onions and drizzle them with olive oil, then put them into a pan sealed with Tin Foil then cook away! Slow and low my friend, for that fall off the bone tenderness and you won't even need a BBQ sauce, for that rub seasoning, onion juices and Olive oil will have penetrated your pork to give it enough flavor. If you like, you can add whatever liquid flavors you like, tomato sauce, soy sauce or whatever, you really can't go wrong at this point. What matters is what flavors you have drenched your Pork in at the beginning, in my opinion. I too, have heard of a million things to add to it and again, I'm not a fan of store bought BBQ sauces, so start simply............and then test it each time. I'm sure you family will not suffer with your cooking experimentation, BBQ Ribs are not turned down frequently! Happy Thanksgiving to you and keep on cooking with your own style and flavors!|||just use bbq Dyno rub..... find it at any food store its not sause its just this bbq powereding rub....its kinda like the same texture as sea salt HOPE IT HELPS!!!!|||You can make your own bbq sauce
http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.asp鈥?/a> (choose one)
or make a bbq spice mix
(http://bbq.about.com/od/rubrecipes/tp/aa鈥?/a>|||This is my specialty. Everyone loves my ribs. I bake the ribs in the oven at 375 for about 45min to an hour. Of course before i bake them i slice them and sprinkle salt and pepper on them. When i bake them i put them in a pan and place a rack in the pan and place the ribs on there turning once during cooking time. After the ribs come out of the oven i brush duck sauce on all sides of the ribs. Then you can either bake them for another 30-40 min at 350 or grill them for about another 30 min. Before serving i brush more duck sauce on them.
Enjoy!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment