Thursday, February 9, 2012

I never see women cooking on a bbq grill. How come they never do that but always like to cook in the kitchen? Why is this?|||because its a mans job, and if we did we probably wonk make any of the meat or whatever we're cooking on it taste good, cuz i know i wouldnt... haha... but most times we're willing to do the dishes afterwards... :)|||I love grilling! I do it all the the time. In fact, I have a stationary, traditional grill at home as well as a portable grill for vacations, tailgating (yes, I like sports too), and picnics. Grilling is a great way to make healthy meals that are delicious, even on the go.|||Because they don't have to. Men always offer to grill. Women have so much to do, including cleaning up after grilling. Why offer to do more work when they're already overburdened?|||I LOVE grilling. That is my hobby in the summer, is making stuff on the grill.

This summer, I have successfully made the usual hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, pork.....etc.


I also made pizza, which was bangin', and homemade popcorn, yum!|||they cook sometimes. it's just that, it's exhausting since smoke smell might get to their clothes. and it's kinda 'outdoor'-ish. im just guessing|||I don't have a garden, therefore I can't cook on a barbeque. If I did, I'd have one whenever I could and would cook on it.|||WOW. Everyone on this is being SEXIST!!!!!!! Women do use grills, but men MAINLY use grills because...I don't know. Doesn't everyone have to cook at some point in their life?|||Normally I would say it is a guy thing. But my late wife was a 5 star chef and was amazing with a grill.|||i cook on the grill...i also fish,clean the fish, camp hunt, and do a lot of other guy things...im an outdoorsy chick!|||Becuase they are made for the kitchen haha jj|||Oh, women will cook on the grill -- it just takes a long time.
That's why I usually just zap them in the microwave.|||because MEN grill
a woman could grill its just men tend to enjoy it more
men make fire. men cook meat on fire. all eat.|||because men like to cook on the grill and women have just figured out that it gives them a break from cooking that night|||cause they're too busy cleaning the kitchen|||simply because girls, unfortunately for them....are not men|||aaaaarrrrrr!! i got me wenches out on me ship grillin' fish'n cockles and rum roasted shanks, matey! SAVVY? ;)|||Well you havent seen me, whenever we have BBQ's Im the one grillin|||Because we all know that they will burn it if they do.|||I cook on the grill all the time and I've been a female my whole life.|||They can do it.
But they don't have to.|||you cant make a sandwich on a grill!|||I beg to differ, I always cook inside and on the BBQ !!!!!!!!!!
Darla S.|||LOL|||They do. Wow, sexist, much?|||mens job|||it's men work.|||than you've never been to my place!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment