Monday, February 6, 2012

I compete in bbq competitions all over the state of Texas. I just recently competed in a cook off and did well in two of the four eevents need to get better.|||I find that a dark brown molasses sugar works best. It is a soft, moist, fine-grained sugar. Rich in natural molasses, it has a deep brown color and distinctive toffee flavor.

Try it in your savory BBQ marinades. It is the darkest of all sugars and for me the definitive dark brown sugar. It is gloriously deep brown in color with a sticky texture, which makes it great for BBQ marinades as it clings to the meat and it has a rich aroma and great depth of flavor. I also use it in tomato-based sauces such as bolognaise, but it is also ideal for adding flavor to cake and cookie recipes.

Dark brown molasses sugar has a bittersweet character which marries really well with both savory and sweet recipes. I particularly love it in my balsamic-sun dried tomato salad dressing.

Hope this helps.|||brown sugar|||Brown sugar will stick good and has the right taste but very easy to over do it.|||Dixie (tm) Light Brown Sugar is what I use. It gives sauce & meat great flavor w/o drowning out the true flavor.|||Domino Dark Brown Sugar.

You can thank me later.|||definitely brown sugar, or try honey

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment