Monday, February 6, 2012

I think it would be a 24 hour tourist attraction, when people who love America, can eat BBQ pork all day and nigh - while the glorious smell of pork wafts over the mosque

Do you think such a restaurant would do huge business - or what ?|||Great idea.|||Not well

To do BBQ properly you need a wood fire, a difficultly to do properly in NYC.

You don't go to Seattle for tacos, why would you sell BBQ in New York?



Now stop trying to co-opt my idea for a Porky Pig film festival theater with pork rind snack 'ems.|||That is the dumbest post I have ever seen.

As long as it is private property, and it is built by private dollars, and the money cannot be traced to pig terrorists, I think it is ok.|||yes they would.

and this is the FIRST reasonable statement you've made about this issue. (except for continuing to LIE about the location.)

what took you so long?|||I'll open a bar next door.

Any body willing to open a strip club, or tanning place?

How about a Victoria's Secret or bikini store?|||No problem. Why would anyone care what is 2 blocks away. It's New York. They have everything.|||There should be one to the left and right of the center too. Very successfull indeed.|||You should open it up and find out for yourself.

Be prepared for the consequences, if any.|||Pork ribs and BBQ do well almost everywhere.|||I'd go there nearly everyday. In fact, I would set up a portable table in front of the mosque and eat my food there.|||I would love that and it should have a huge American flag outside and on sundays they should have church in the back room.|||I know if it was good I'd go there for some. Enjoy some nice pork BBQ and a beer.|||Only if it's Memphis style 'cue. Then I would definitely visit while in NY.|||Maybe it would do OK, if the pork was good. New york has all sorts of people you know.|||haha.......and as someone else said, a Fredricks of Hollywood.|||meat is murder. animals have more rights than humans.|||^^^what lawgirl said.|||That'll show 'em.|||Good.

I hope they build it. I could use a good meal before I go to the Muslim Freedom Center the next time I am in NYC.|||their 1 million followers of islam in new york city. they not done any thing to us. why are beginning a asshole

火车采集器
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment