Monday, February 6, 2012

I have a new idea for a huge bbq sandwich at my restaurant. It will consist of a 1/4 lb of bbq, a couple strips of rib meat, covered with slaw, pickles, cheese and baked beans. It is a very big sandwich and very sloppy as well. Feel free to be creative and thanks for your help in advance.|||The Feast - I would call it this because it sound like your getting your whole meal in just one sandwich.
The Chainsaw- Just sounds like a manly, hefty, filling sandwich.
The "overload" sandwich series- you can make a couple sandwiches like this one and a have a promotional limited time only kind of thing there at your restaurant. can be a great marketing plan also.
I don't know that's all I can think of right now.|||ur momma *****|||The Belushi|||Bubba Q on a Bun.|||The Summit|||"The Scale Tipper"
I'll take mine cheese-free, please.|||The Big Wallow BBQ Sandwich
Jabba the BBQ Sandwich
It's a Sin but I Love It Sandwich
Feed Me Mama Sandwich
Get Me A Wheelbarrow Sandwich
The Big Yum Sandwich
I Don't Need No Sideorders Sandwich

Okay, and a little less humorous
The Big Easy Sandwich
The Feast Sandwich
Ranchers Prize Sandwich
The Prize Sandwich
King of the Sandwiches
Big Mo, or Big Jack or your name|||Pigging Out or The Pig Out, or the Big Pig|||The first thing that popped to my mind was "The Whole Hog".|||the 1900 calory sandwich|||'The Big Rig'|||Have to agree with another post here... go with "Whole Hog"

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment