Monday, February 6, 2012

I have ribs and I want to have bbq ribs but I dont have the money or want to go to the store to get extra ingredients you know. I also have a crock pot I heard some thing like cook it in there to get tenderer meat but my ribs have bones and I didnt know if that would effect my idea for that and please tell me how long to cook it because it is pork and I dont want me or anyone else to get sick.|||I have heard of boiling it first then put it in the crock pot with your sauses like that other guy said though if useing sauce out of the bottle add a little water|||You can skip the homemade sauce and just use a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce.


BBQ Ribs, Melt in Your Mouth (Slow Cooker)

2 sides pork spareribs (about 6 pounds), separated
1 (28-ounce) can chunky tomato sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Place the spareribs in the bottom of a slow cooker. In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Pour the mixture over the spareribs. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.

--Robin Miller, Food Network|||You can cook them in the crock pot or the oven and they will be fine.
Oven - I would cook them on a low heat 250 degrees for at least 1 and a half hours. Use your meat thermometer for a temp of 160.
I would put them in some flour, salt and pepper and brown them first. Then put them in a baking dish. Put whatever flavor you like on top of them - onion, peppers, tomatoes, etc anything you like. Then mix some water, vinegar, ketchup, and mustard - just for the fluids. You can add anything you want to the fluid. You want southwest ribs, add some jalapenos, hot sauce, onions - or add Tabasco sauce or Asian with soy sauce, ginger, tarragon. Or sweet like sugars, and syrup. Its your recipe and you know what you like

You can do the same thing in a crock pot. Same basic instructions but cook it on low for 8 hours or high on 5.

I do things like this all the time. I love to cook. Sometimes its great and its a keeper. Other times I end up calling out for pizza. But I have made the ribs this way and they are very good.|||I'd cook them in the crock pot, with BBQ sauce. cook on high for 6-8 hours. they will come out so tender the meat will fall off the bone. if you are using BBQ sauce out of a bottle you might want to ad a little water so the sauce wont burn.|||sprinkle with vinegar it for tenderize with salt &pepper season to your taste 350 for about 4 hours keep checking and turning make sure you keep water in pan and keep cover while cooking

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment