Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm trying to eat less fast food, and I like to eat a lot of chicken, fish, beef. Basically I was wondering what are some easy ways of BBQing these things that are also quick. The only thing I BBQ as of now are hamburgers, and I'm getting sick of that. I'm not looking for recipes per se, as I don't want spices or anything to fancy it up. I'm just looking for quick things to fix, as a college student. Thanks.|||Crock pot........cook all day while you are in school.... it will be ready when you get home..... Or slow cook in the oven.... No fast fixes here.....

If you mean grilling........ marinade your meats.....over night... all day...... it will be tender....|||1 part Italian dressing 1 part kraft BBQ sauce. Use as marinade. let it marinade for at least 1 hour. sounds easy and plain but delicious!!|||We do steak and pork chops on the grill. I just season them with a little salt and pepper or any other dry spice or rub that I have handy for half an hour or so and throw them on the grill. No BBQ sauce or basting and they come out great. Keep a meat thermometer or a steak knife handy to check for doneness. You will get a feel for doneness after doing a few.

Since there's no basting involved, this is pretty easy and very tasty. Serve with potatoes (baked, mashed, fries, whatever) and a vegetable and you have a nice steakhouse dinner at a bargain price.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment