Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm having a BBQ with 10 mates for my 14th birthday. I only have normal music that a 14 year old would have, nothing special really and I don't particually want to go out and buy summery music just for this party. What artists/songs should I have?
Oh and by the way I live in the UK.|||Maybe Metro Station - Shake it
That's a very catchy song at the moment.
I'd also suggest looking through the MTV site for some music genres, tracks etc
http://www.mtv.com/music/artists/most_popular.jhtml|||CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!|||w.e is hip over ther in the UK,

just trust your gut and have fun . (=|||Alice In Chains|||if its a chilled out atmosphere wack out some morcheeba, perfect summer bbq toons|||Just get a 'Best of the 80s' compilation CD on.
Everyone loves the 80s! :-)|||upbeat blues, the kind they play at Famous Daves|||Ask a few of your invited friends if they would like to supply the music. Let them pick what they would like to hear. Happy birthday and have fun.|||I'd say for BBQ you want people to be in a good mood so I'd say club or dance music.|||stooges - raw power

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment