Friday, February 3, 2012

I've got frozen chicken breasts, BBQ sauce, and buns. Any tips on how to properly shred the chicken and mix in the BBQ sauce? Any other ingredients (like cheese, tomatoes, onions, etc.) I should mix in?

Thanks!|||I would poach the chicken breasts (simmer on very low heat until done, maybe in chicken broth). When they are done, you take a fork (or two forks) and separate the meat that way. Then just mix in the BBQ sauce and put it on the bun. I would butter and toast the bun under the broiler first.

I would serve it with coleslaw or potato salad and baked beans mmmm or french fries w/more BBQ sauce

The best way to make BBQ meat is in a slow cooker, then it just falls apart when you shred it with the fork.|||The fast way......boil the chicken until it is cooked then shred with a fork. Place the shredded chicken in a baking pan and add the BBQ sauce and place in the oven at 250 degrees for about 20 minutes or so. Stir it a few times while it is in the oven to get all mixed in good. The cheese, veggies and other goodies shouldn't be mixed in with the meat. I would saute the onions though.

火车采集器
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment