Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello, we were given a free BBQ. Model is Fiesta Regency 4000. When I opened the lid to take a look inside, i saw some coals in the middle. The BBQ also has a propane tank at the bottom. My impression is you can either use one of them but not both.

Can anyone tell me if this is unusual? I have never owned a BBQ before in my life and can you tell me how to light up the coals, if they are indeed usable

Thanks|||Those "coals" are not charcoal.
They are reusable lava rock.
They will not, are not able or meant to be lit.
Do not use charcoal and lighter.|||I used to be a chef and some models used to have fake coals(ie they are stones) just for aesthetic effect, they just retain heat so this is a clean BBQ with little cleaning(you wash the stones whence cooled maybe). You don't actually light the 'coals' just the gas as per the instructions. Use as per a normal BBQ.
Sounds like it would be that anyway.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment