Friday, February 17, 2012

Or somewhere where I can find one?

I've tried different things but nothing ever comes out right. It's always too sweet and spicy, or too tangy and not spicy at all. I would like something that is simple, but delicious. I'd like a mopping and regular BBQ sauce if at all possible. Thanks.|||One day I needed some sauce and this is what I did:

I used ketchup, A-1 sauce, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, sugar, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and mrs. dash. It was unreal how good it was. Just play around with the ingredients. But use the ketchup as a base and build it from there tasting it after every addition to see if it needs more of this or that.......Sorry I don't have exact measurements, but explore with this.|||You should try McCormicks, that one tastes good. They have lots of verieties too.|||Ok there is a brand of barbeque sauce called ' sweet baby rays' it is veru good and there are different flavors. So take your baby back pork ribs boilin water...they will be done when they are gray....don't over or under cook...keep an eye on them......next once bioled take out put in a bowl of the specified barbeque sauce and let it sit in there until they look coated and until you think they are saucy enough....then but in the oven on 425 for 15-20mins......my mom made these , very good

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment