Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am stopping by this awesome BBQ place on my way home to family to bring for dinner. I have about 2 hrs on the road to home. The food will be given to me ready to eat. Do I put it in a cooler with ice? Do I put in a cooler with heat pack? And yes.. The BBQ is worth it!|||I do this with pork shoulder: wrap it in aluminum foil (several layers are best), wrap it in several layers of towels, put it in a small cooler. If the ribs are hot when you wrap them, they should stay hot for at least two hours.|||Yes that will work.
Keep it hot or keep it cold.
So long as you are going to consume it you have a 4 hour food safety 'window'. So long as the food is already hot.
If you cool it and reheat it you can only leave it 2 hours (warm). Butshoe will have to cool it down quickly then reheat it to 60*C
Leave it hot!
Keep the temperature above 60*C and you will be fine!
If it goes cold, just nuke it again!|||Wrap it in tin foil and keep it in a heat retaining pan, preferably metal. This will help keep it hot.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment