Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am throwing a BBQ for a diverse bunch of friends and family. This will be the first time some of them have met and I want a really cute poem or story as the invite, something creative and I don't have that gene. Please help! Thanks!|||I like the site www.verseit.com they have cute little wordings for just about every occaision.|||on the internet duh u stupid person|||Meeee ^_^

I think if its going to be a poem it should be one you made up, not one that has been copywrited.

Shoo Ill even help ya!|||you have the gene to write one, just think of something cute and fun to say!
and words that rhyme, althought they don't have too.
like kickin' and chicken, fun and sun, bbq and you too, etc.
you can do it! just keep it short and sweet, everyone will love it.|||"Hamburgers and hot dogs on a bun---come over and get you some"......best I could do..if your having them as food....|||We're having a BBQ just for you .
Come meet friends and family too.

We'll have good food and fun galore
When you arrive you'll find much more.

This was planned with love and wishes too,
That you will all be here, carry it through.

We'll make memories that will stay with us.
Of family and friends that mean so much.

So come on now , no excuses please.
I beg you on my bended knees.|||roses are red
violets are blue
hope ur hungry
cuz ur invited to a bbq

火车采集器
  • google crome
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment