Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm planning on cooking in about 6 hours. Can I marinade the chicken in the BBQ sauce now? It's still frozen. Would that be an issue? Should I add anything extra or can you give me any tips?|||microwave the chicken to thaw, then put in a ziploc bag (or a seal a meal bag)with bbq marinade|||thaw the chicken first otherwise the marinade won't work.|||defrost in microwave according to weight. I wouldn't marinate with BBQ sauce unless you water it down because it will burn on the grill. I would suggest making your own marinade with the following ingredients: beer, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil (or whatever you have) and a little cayenne if you like heat. Basically you need 3 elimates to marinate. 1. Something acidic to tenderize (beer, lemon, lime, wine, vinegar) 2. Seasoning for flavor (herbs, spices) 3. A fat (oil) which produces moisture and helps distribute the seasoning for flavor throughout the meat. BBQ sauce should be brushed on just before the meat is done to again, avoid burning. I hope this helps :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment